Near Al Mafraq Hospital, PO Box. 3798, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Documentation Required
Original or attested High School Certificates from Ministry of
Education. If the secondary high school is issued from outside UAE, then
it must be equated from the Ministry of Education in UAE. (Along with
2. UAE National students and Mother National Students with overall high school average
a. (General track): 70% (Nursing, RMI , and Paramedic).
b. (Advanced track):
- (80%) (Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, psychology ).
-(70%) Nursing, Paramedic and RMI
1. Non-Local Students with overall average 90% (Advanced track only).
2. EmSAT 1100, IELTS 5.0 or equivalent for the direct Entry.
3. EmSAT 900, IELTS 4.5 for Foundation Program (Local Only).
4. In bridging program, student must have a diploma in health science sector with the following:
· EmSAT 1500 , IELTS over all 6.0 or equivalent
· HAAD license
· Experience not less than 2 years
· No objection letter from the work place
Private school student must submit Grade 12 equivalency certificate with:
a. Not less than C in the science courses for British & (4) in IB system
b. Minimum of 70% for the American system.